Should be Tiki Barber, man could any team benefit more by losing someone who rushes for as much as he did. Talk about the plague.
Should be Tiki Barber, man could any team benefit more by losing someone who rushes for as much as he did. Talk about the plague.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
Well, I for one have to laugh at Tiki. He made fun of Eli trying to be a leader. I wonder who is laughing now?
I think its more along the lines of Shockey not whining about getting the ball thrown his way if anything. Honestly though, Eli has just matured into a good QB and the Giants defense really played great down the stretch. That defensive line is among the best I've seen. The Giants peaked at the right time, which is more important than being seemingly unstoppable all season.
BTW, about Shockey? Did anyone see that shot of him sitting with his friends in the box at the game? He looked toasted!!! He looked as though he had a lot to drink. haha
They should have just brought a keg up there by all the bottles of beer I seen in that booth!
Tiki just seemed like a douche, I love Shockey, he wants to win, when you have that attitude many times you just trust yourself, which sometimes gets in the way. But Tiki, I dunno, guess the reports on Nintendo Wii's shortages will fill his void.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
The only problem I have with Tiki is the fact that he announced his retirement halfway through last season, which seemed like a huge distraction. He put together an amazing run at the end of his career, he wasn't holding the Giants back in anyway IMO.
He shouldn't have criticized Eli. You have to wonder how Tiki feels about all of this. The guy retires during his prime and his team wins the SB the next season. Bone head move!! DOH!
I dont think they would have won it with him.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
Bookmarks